How often have you wished that you had more hours in the day to get more organised?
Overwhelmed with clutter and commitments? Lose things and miss appointments?
Don’t know where to start?
Sometimes you just need an extra pair of hands – and that’s where I come in!
I work with you to make space for what really matters in your life – at home or at work. Through organising your physical space and implementing systems, I can help you banish the overwhelm – replacing it with the freedom to spend your time on what really makes you happy.
I can help you be more organised…
- at home: I work with you in your home to declutter and organise your space, your paperwork or your time. I can help you in all areas of your home – from kitchens and pantries, to wardrobes and bedrooms – with children’s rooms and home administration a speciality. Find out more about working with you at home here.
- in the office: Piles of paperwork, overflowing inbox, too much time spent on admin? I can help you set up systems that work, declutter your office or just take on those administration and research tasks that you would rather pass on to someone else. I’ll restore order and efficiency in your office, giving you more time to be out there developing strategy, winning business and making money! Find out more about working with your business here.
- Photos & Memories: Whether you have boxes of old family photographs passed down through the generations, or a phone full of digital snaps and selfies, More Organised can help you make the most of your memories. Find out more about the More Organised approach to memory-keeping here.
- Virtually! For those clients who are further afield, virtual organising allows me to advise and coach you through your organising project remotely. With regular check-ins by Skype and email, you will always have someone to ask questions and cheer you on! Find out more about the More Organised virtual organising option here.
Let’s get started!
Booking More Organised to help you declutter and organise couldn’t be easier. Just follow these three simple steps:
- STEP 1: Contact me to arrange your free of charge 30 minute consultation. At home, or by phone, Skype or Facetime.
- STEP 2: Following your consultation I will put together your bespoke proposal, setting out my understanding of your objectives, the estimated number of hours required to meet them, and the cost.
- STEP 3: We then arrange the date and get started…
In just three steps you can be heading towards a decluttered and more organised space.