Your precious photographs deserve to be preserved and loved!
Whether you have boxes of old family photographs passed down through the generations, or a phone full of digital snaps and selfies, a memorykeeping session with More Organised will show you how to make the most of your images. I can teach you the systems you need to keep your photos under control, or get stuck in to a full-on family history project and get them organised for you.
I am a qualified museum curator, and an avid memorykeeper myself, so you can trust my training and experience to look after your memories and organise them so that they last for generations.
- setting up systems to back-up and file your digital images
- family photo organising
- advice on photo restoration and archiving
- setting up systems to keep your family’s memories for future generations
- children’s artwork organisation
- organisation, digital storage and physical storage of family documents and memorabilia
- memory-keeping using Becky Higgins’ “Project Life” pocket-scrapbooking system
- organising memorabilia and documentation
- family history research
- advice on memorabilia restoration and storage